Nowadays everybody lives in a hurry, so in view of this, we have brought you shortcut keys connected to the internet browser, which can save your time.
There are dozens of different shortcut keys that can be used with Internet browsers. Below are a few of our top suggested Internet browser shortcuts.
- Press Ctrl+D to make any page as Bookmark.
- Press F12 Or Ctrl+Shift+I to open Inspect Tool.
- Press Ctrl+U to Open Source Code.
- Press Ctrl+L to move the cursor into the address bar.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or – to increase and decrease the size of text.
- Press the backspace key or press Alt key + left arrow to go back a page.
- Press F5 or Ctrl+R to refresh or reload a web page.
- Press F11 to make the Internet browser screen full screen. Press F11 again to return to the normal view.
- Press Ctrl+B to open your Internet bookmarks.
- Press Ctrl+F to open the find box to search for text in the web page you are reading.