The future of IT (Information Technology) is very big and bright, now a days millions of student studying it industry. As It industry growing as interview going very difficult so today i am going to provide you top most popular web designer interview question and answer. Here in this article i will provide question and answer PDF file to download.
Question.1- What are the main language or platform used for web-design?
The Main platform for web-design are
- HTML: Base template
- CSS: Styling
- PHP: Server side scripts
Question.2- How to set background image on your web page ?
To set background image in our web page point the body background to the name of your image you want to set as a background as shown below.
Question.3- Explain what is CSS ?
Css Stand for Cascading Style Sheet, we use css to make our html website decorate how HTML elements looks like how website looks on every devices,CSS controls the layout of several HTML web pages.
Question.4- what are some bad examples of web design ?
- Blinking, spinning or flashing images
- Black background with white
- Black backgrounds with dark text
- Busy tiled background images with any color text
- Everything Centered
- Too many images or Huge images
- List of links
- Too many headlines or Blinking text
Question.5- Name all the modules which are used in the current version of CSS.?
There are several modules in css given below
- Box Model
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Text Effects
- 2D/3D Transformations
- Multiple Column Layout
- User Interface.
Question.6- When we use CSS float element?
When we have to make image to the right of first image then we use css float element.
Question.7- What is the diffrent between CSS2 and CSS3 ?
There are alots of diffrent between CSS2 and CSS3
- CSS3 is divided into two various sections which are called as a module. Whereas in CSS2 everything accedes into a single document with all the information in it.
- CSS3 modules are supported almost on every browser and on the other hand modules of CSS and CSS2 are not supported in every browser.
- In CSS3 we will find that many graphics related characteristics have been introduced like “Border-radius or box-shadow, flexbox.
- In CSS3, a user can precise multiple background images on a webpage by using properties like background-image, background-position, and background-repeat styles.
Question.8- Explain what is Grid system?
A grid system is a structure comprising a series of horizontal and vertical lines which intersect and used to arrange content. It is a way of providing a system that designers can work with the structure and present content. For web design beginners, it is always suggested that they use the pre-made framework for web design as they are relatively easy to use.
Question.9- Why is the external style sheet useful?
External style sheet is very useful as we write all the styling codes in a single file and it can be used anywhere by just referencing the link of that external style sheet file.
So if we do any changes in that external file, then the changes can also be observed on the webpage. So we can say that it is very useful and it makes your work easy while working on larger files.
Question.10-How many type of position attribute ?
There are 4 types of positions attributes like
Question.11-What is Responsive Website?
It is a method in which we design and develop a web page according to the user activities and conditions which are based on various components like the size of the screen, portability of the web page on different device etc. Hence it is done by using different flexible layouts and grids.
Question.12-What is CSS flexbox?
CSS3 Layout provides an easy method to arrange items within a container. Flexbox was designed as a one-dimensional layout model, and as a method that could offer space distribution between items in an interface and powerful alignment capabilities.
Question.13-Diffrence Between HTML and HTML5?
- HTML 5 Support both audio and video but HTML not support audio and video
- HTML 5 we can use SVG but we can’t use SVG in HTML
- HTML 5 support new kind of form controls date, time, email, range, tel, url etc.
Question.14-Current Version of Bootstrap?
Bootstrap v4.4.1. is the latest version of Bootstrap.
Kansas City Airport Shuttle is the premier Airport Transportation service in Kansas City. Kansas City Airport Car Service provides Kansas City travelers transportation to and from Kansas City International Airport, Lawrence, Topeka, Manhattan, Fort Riley, and Junction City Kansas. We also provides kansas city mci airport,Kansas City Airport Car service.